61. WHAT KIND OF JELLY DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PB & J?:
Hate PBnJ. With a passion.
62. CAN YOU PLAY POOL?:
Can I play in the pool, yeah.
63. CAN YOU SWIM?
Haha. Already answered that one. Kinda. Subliminally.
64. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Hmmmmmm. This question needs some consideration. It depends on the occasion. But all time is BnJ's New York Super Fudge Chunk. Whoo hooo.
65. DO YOU LIKE MAPS?
Nuh uh. Don't trust those things.
66. TELL ME A RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF:
I have green skin and two knobbly antennae things on my head and also those fingers that end in those frog-type suckery pads. Did I give too much away? :O
68. EVER ATTEND A THEME PARTY?:
69. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
70. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AT SOMETHING STUPID?
Why would I laugh at that song? It's a perfectly good song! *worried frown furrows her brow at her apparent ignorance of the humor behind the song unless they mean Nicole Kidman attempt at singing*
71. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING ?
Half past 11. Actually got out of bed only a while later though.
72. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER?
Scarves. Whooo hooo.
73. LAST TIME A COP GAVE YOU A TICKET?:
Six months back. God bless his soul.
75. NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET?:
76. DO YOU THINK PIRATES ARE COOL OR OVERRATED?:
I dunno. But it must be hard being one.
77. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND??
Well, it's not even Monday yet. So I only have a nebulous idea of proceedings. But, concert on Friday, out with friends probably Saturday. And some time spent at work. Nothing concrete known about it yet. All shrouded in mystery and all. Yippee. :)
Sinister question. One does not answer sinister questions.
79. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE:
A bus driver.
85. ARE YOU ON A LAPTOP?:
Nope, not on one. Why would I be on one? I use one, yesh.
87. ARE YOU SMILING?:
Nope, not at all. The last question annoyed me.
89. DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW:
90. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO?
92. ARE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL?:
Hahaha. I wish! No, actually I don't.
93. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?:
Tsk. No, I don't have a crush. It's not like a pair of shoes or a Tylenol!
94. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NAME?
95. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR SWIMMING SUIT?
96. DOES YOUR SCHOOL START IN AUGUST?:
Yesh, yesh. How did you guess? You have a promising future in the Indian astrological circuit, one feels.
97. DID YOU GO ON VACATION LAST MONTH?:
Nope. Not a vacation in sight. Until next month. Whooo hooo.
98. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON A CRUISE?:
Nope. Not eighty five.
99. DO YOU HAVE A SISTER?
Don't we all (I've always wanted to answer that for a random question, so this is one lifelong ambition fulfilled).
100. ARE YOU UPSTAIRS?:
101. ARE YOU IN LOVE?:
Yes. With MSS. (I've also always wanted to answer questions cryptically leaving noone with a very clear idea of what exactly I mean, so scratch two off the list).
102. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL?
Yesh. But let's not talk about it.
103. DO YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE ANYONE PARTICULAR RIGHT NOW?
104. WHO IS IT?
Dang it! Thought I'd neatly avoided answering this one.
105. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AFTER THIS?
Snap at the next person who dares ask me a question.
Having finished this one, I hasten to inform everyone that there is only one more left. I now curse the impulse that prompted me to grandly declare a Tagathon. Let this be a lesson to all you young kids out there. Don't announce tagathons. Ever. EVER! Also, I really don't want to get a rep as a sadistic, evil hearted bitch, so I'm optional tagging people. Szerelem, Sunshine and BM are hereby OTed. So only if you want to, you guys (and I'd advice you to not do it, it fills you with an intense desire to throw something at your lappy screen). *disappears for a well-deserved rest, satisfied in having done her bit towards saving the world*