Tuesday, September 11

Note to Self

Please don't go there. You've been here before, you've done this before. I've been here to see you do this before. So can we just not throw ourselves against the same brick wall again? There are so many brick walls in the world. Why do we keep choosing this one? I can see it coming a mile off. Which is why I keep telling you, woman, watch out. Why is it so hard to listen? I know it's not a question of trust. You trust my taste implicitly when it comes to clothes, earrings, even shoes (how many times have you borrowed my stuff?). You love it when I cook and we normally order the same thing at restaurants. We both adore chocolate (same as every sentient being on this planet). *Obviously* we're both on the same page taste-wise. So why this hesitation to trust my discretion when it comes to men? Is it so hard to hear me when I say please, let's not do *that* again? Because really *please* let's not do that again.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah..love "bytes"..
Or something like that.

Renovatio said...

Ah, a head-banger you are.

??! said...

flaffy has the hots, flaffy has the hots...

Revealed said...

@nony: Yayyyy! I have a nony!! Less it's you, BM. Love bites, love bleeds. Something like that, maybe?

@r: Who's to say this was about me? We ees just an eckshellent writer.

@the riddler: See above. My roomie and I, btw, normally just say Flaffy and XYZ sitting in a tree. So much more mature, one feels.

wiseling said...

Yes, let's not do that again. Love bites, Love bleeds, and Wounds fester.