Thursday, November 8

It's Called English, Pliss to Learn to Spikk it

There are many meanings for the word squeamish. I don't know how many of you know this (or care) but squeamish not only means that you are the sort who gets sick at the sight of bloody intestines on the road, it also means that you are excessively fastidious. Excessively. Which is why when I say stop being squeamish, you listen to me and stop being an idiot. Not tell me that I'm using the word wrong and I'm a dork (which I'm not. i have character witnesses ready to take the stand at a moment's notice). Or wait maybe, maybe you just do what I ask you to in the first place and then I wouldn't have to use the word squeamish and we wouldn't be having this conversation. I say come sit with us, and you come sit with us. Simple, no? What is this business of oh, someone else is already sitting next to you. What are you, the Queen of Sheba (or in this case the King. Who was the King of Sheba anyway, and whatever happened to the chappie?)? When you then make a fuss about it and say you can't kick someone off their seat and whatever other rot you happen to be thinking at the moment (I didn't ask you for your opinion, which you would know if you were listening to me, which you clearly were not), and then I accuse you of being squeamish, have the grace to admit, accept and move on.

Dork, he says. Idiot.

10 comments:

??! said...

hahahahahah.

and good morning to you too, dear flaffy.

Tabula Rasa said...

omg omg flaffy's in lowe lolllzzzzz :D

Revealed said...

@the riddler: :)

@tr: Speechlessness engulfs. :)

??! said...

speechless because you're busy blushing, eh?

Revealed said...

@the riddler: I can talk when I blush. Really. Comes naturally. Just gifted that way, I guess.

Pri said...

um newsflash brown people cant blush.

Revealed said...

@pri: Can too. It's quite fetching actually (try running for an hour, you'll have a most becoming blush - which would actually be a flush, but same difference).

Pri said...

right. is there an easier way? not that i have anything against running. or runners. it's just that i could do so many other fun things in a hour.

Renovatio said...

Interesting name the king did have, it was Shamir Yuhar'ish. There, now you can't say I never had anything intereting to share.

Revealed said...

@pri: Blasphemy, woman. I have no words for you.

@ren: But I'd never *ever* say that :).

(What happened to the chap anyway?)