Sunday, November 2

I'm thinking

it's time I started writing again.

It isn't as if the stories have stopped. Just the story-telling.

I should be ashamed of myself.

And I am (don't think I'm not - also I *didn't* temporarily pause blogging because I was busy acquiring a real life and I don't care what anyone says about it! So, hah!).

The Mouse

She could bite with her sharp little yellow teeth. She could kick, albeit feebly, with her hindfeet. She could use formidable silvery whiskers to suss her surroundings. But among the long list of things she couldn't do featured fighting the frightening progress of science.

Trying to cure cancer's a rather greedy goal. Even for humans.

5 comments:

??! said...

Ha! We'll believe it when we see it. And maybe not then either.

Confused n Baffled said...

so you say. hmpf!

CrazyDiamond said...

tell that to Arthur Dent, who learnt it rather the hard way.

:)

Nath said...

Teew-eet-oop! Teew-eet-oop!

Revealed said...

@the riddler and cnb: Oh ye of little faith

@cd: How dares you, sir, come in here and quote Literature at us?!!! Huh??

Welcome, btw :)

@nath: Bah with the bird noises already! :)